Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Sam's Turn - February 5, 2008
Yesterday I got a call from Kathy, our amazing babysitter, she said, Sam is sick... So I made another appointment, left work and took Sam in. I told the Doctor I was frustrated because I had already been in 3 times in 1 week yesterday was the 4th and had Sam looked at each time, he was fine, how in 1 day can this happen?
She said He has an ear infection in each ear, and it can happen with in 6 hours. So after 1 more trip to the pharmacy, we hopefully should have both kids on the road to health.
Emily is still covered in a rash, and her lips are blistered from all her fevers but she is feeling beter also.
Sam did learn a new trick though, he can now drink from a straw and thinks it is the coolest thing ever. I am crossing my fingers that this will be the end of the sippy cup too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What's in his cup that he needs a straw to drink? Are you starting him on the DP?
Post a Comment