Sunday, February 17, 2008

Be My Valentine!

This year for Valentine's day we wanted to send some cookies to Daddy along with a valentine since we are spending this year apart. So we went to the store and picked out our valentines, Emily picked out Princess valentines and we helped Sam choose Bug's. Emily wrote a special note to each valentine she sent, and Sam gave each special slobberly kiss. As for the Cookies, we had a great time making them. We used heart and lips cookie cutters, pink frosting and red sprinkles. Emily was so careful with each cookie she made and taste tested them for quality assurence. Since I was sure Daddy didn't want to enjoy the same Bugs she has had, We bought and sent Cookies instead...Thank you Mrs. Fields
.
Look Daddy, kissy Lips just for you!
And the dough taste good too..
Pink Frosting, my favorite
I hope you like them Daddy...
Happy Valentine's Day!
Kisses to All I Love!

2 comments:

Julianne said...

OH MY GOSH!! Your BABIES!! Emily is so gorgeous and SAM!!! He is such a big boy! Adorable. I hope you are well. Hugs! Jewel

Julie said...

How fun!