Monday, March 3, 2008

The past two weeks...

It has been two weeks since i wrote last and it seems like a month has past. This year a Terrible flu has been going around and little Sam got it bad. He has such a tender tummy anyway that once he got it. He actually ended up in the hospital. The poor little man couldn't keep liquids of any kind in at all and got so dehydrated that we had to take him to Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake. It is the most amazing place. They work with kids all day and make their stay as comfortable and nice as possible but they don't forget the parents or siblings either. I don't know that anyone from the Hospital in the R.T.U. will ever see this but THANK YOU! I can't thank you enough for helping to get my baby feeling better. After more than a week and a half, Sam is finally starting to get back to his old ways. He isn't quite eating or drinking like he was before but he is smiling and laughing again and that is a fantastic sight. Our funny luck and timing continued as Sam and I were checking out of the Hospital in SLC, Stuart was checking into the ER in San Antonio. he had a kidney stone. Poor guy... As anyone who has had one can sympathize, they are NOT fun. But I am happy to report we are all back on the road to recovery again. I hope... Please?

1 comment:

Julie said...

OH my goodness, what a crazy few weeks! I'm glad things are returning to normal for you.