I don't usually put many work related items on my blog but this was just a great day... every quarter our Finance team gets together and has a team building activity... We have been trying since April to go golfing, just hasn't worked out for us it has rained every week without fail on the day we picked, so we decided that one way or another we would get together and do something. Again it rained but we stuck to our plan and went with option B. Truthfully I was much more in favor of this option than the golfing.. Me golfing is a scary and fairly dangerous event. Our plan be was lunch at Cracker barrel and a movie... Iron Man.
The cracker barrel isn't my favorite place to eat but they have funeral potatoes and desert so i was just fine... then the movie, I LOVED THIS MOVIE... Usually the action hero stuff is more Stuart's thing but this movie was really good. I highly recommend this one.


1 comment:
Sounds fun. The Finance Team Building Committee at your work must be awesome!
Post a Comment