Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Emily is All grown up. March 28, 2008

Emily believes she is all grown up and now that she is grown up, that comes with her first job chart. She really wants a Snow White dress up dress, so we ( her and I) talked about it and decided that she should earn it. We came up with "jobs" that she could do each day. Every time she completes one she gets a sticker. Once it is all full she will get to go and pick out the dress. Her jobs are: Brush teeth, morning and night. - this isn't a challenge for her, she found this toothpaste she loves, it is Shrek, and she thinks it is Shrek boogers and finds it so funny she wants to brush all the time. Going to bed with no tears - this one is a bit more challenging, she doesn't want to miss anything so she dreads going to bed. Pick up toys in the living room - she again doesn't want to miss anything so she finds herself playing in the living room more than her room so she can be involved in the "excitement" that fills our house. (Not) Clean her room - well this one is mostly me, but she does help. Empty the silverware from the dishwasher -She loves to do this... if she could reach the other cabinets to empty the whole thing I would let her, she loves it... Score for Mommy!

Good Luck Honey! I know you can do it...

I was so proud of myself for drawing this dress... I do not have artistic skill but I have to say this almost gave me some hope of it...

No comments: