Each year my whole life, my sweet mom has had the BEST time coming up with April Fools day jokes. Here are a few of her more famous pranks:
1. Spring Time bonbons - Cotton balls dipped in frosting, rolled in coconut.
2. Poppers under the toilet seat - placing them just so, that when you sit down they snap...
3. Fried worms for dinner - Chow mien noodles cooked in butter - effective for little kids.
This year my mom and I decided to take some bonbons to work. We got together last night about 10:00 and made 4 dozen in about 15 minutes. It was so funny, to watch people decide what to do, be rude and spit it out, walk away or just choke it down... You all were great sports... Thanks!
3 comments:
That is hilarious! I would have loved to watch others (not me) decide what to do with a cotton ball bon bon in their mouth!
I'm sitting here with goosebumps just thinking of putting a cotton ball in my mouth!! NASTY
Ok--you HAVE to update your blog ASAP!! I check everyday to see if those nasty cotton balls are gone...nope--they are still here!
Post a Comment