Friday, February 1, 2008
Sam's 9 month check up
On Tuesday January 29th, Sam has his 9 month check up.
Stats:
Weight: 22.5 lbs
Height: 30.25 inches
But beyond his measurments he is trying to master so many skills. He has graduated to sippy cups, only uses a binky at night and his every waking hour is spent right now on trying to walk. Crawling was so last season. I don't think he has been told he is only 9 months. The other day he decided he was going to just take off and catch his sister, his head forgot to tell his feet to move or the fact that he has no balance yet and he fell flat on his nose...
Here is a picture of Sam in his room practicing his standing, holding on to nothing but his imagination. I am NOT ready for this... And I don't recall giving him permission so soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cutie!
Post a Comment