The sword we got for him he had so much fun with, that about 10 minutes after we got it home, he had chopped everything in the house including the sword... So this little pirate will be going without one... (mean mom refuses to buy another one)
Emily.... She is a bit harder, she could be anything! There were rows of options... but what does she pick? Cinderella...
of course it is very cute, but she has had some kind of princess/ballerina theme every year... So I made a deal with her... If she was a pirate girl for Halloween,
I would get her the Cinderella dress to play dress up in. After many tears and pleading of "But mommy, I have been waiting my WHOLE life to be Cinderella" we agreed... They will make adorable pirate kids... Whether they want to or not! HA HA... Yes Mom pulled Rank....some times ya just have to....But just to everyone knows, after thinking it over, Emily has decided that a pirate parade wouldn't be so bad... she even has Grandma talked into being a pirate.
of course it is very cute, but she has had some kind of princess/ballerina theme every year... So I made a deal with her... If she was a pirate girl for Halloween,
I would get her the Cinderella dress to play dress up in. After many tears and pleading of "But mommy, I have been waiting my WHOLE life to be Cinderella" we agreed... They will make adorable pirate kids... Whether they want to or not! HA HA... Yes Mom pulled Rank....some times ya just have to....But just to everyone knows, after thinking it over, Emily has decided that a pirate parade wouldn't be so bad... she even has Grandma talked into being a pirate.
No comments:
Post a Comment