Yes I know I skipped #2 and I am NOT posting it. If anyone wants to know call me or email me other wise on to #3.
Babysitter: "Emily tell me about this bracelet"
Emily "Dallin gave it to me"
Babysitter: "Lets check with Dallin's mom tomorrow morning before you take it home to make sure it is ok"
Emily - Hysterical tears!!! Dallin made it for me... I want to take it home... But it is my special bracelet from Dallin... I want it.
I am not to sure how I feel about a 4 year old receiving jewelery from boys already.... At least it is not diamonds right?
I will let you all know if Dallin really does get to give Emily the bracelet...
Oh and after about 3 hours, the tears finally slowed down...I am not kidding, she was out of control hysterical... Her little heart was broken...
2 comments:
I got a ring from a boy in Kindergarten. I still have that stupid thing. It was just out of a quarter machine, but made me feel like the greatest thing in the world. It's cute, don't be upset, I completely understand Em!
So did Emily get to keep the bracelet...? :-)
Post a Comment