Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stuart's week at the office...

This last week has been quite eventful for Stuart, his unit is training their guys (and gals) to carry taser guns. And part of the training suggests, they get tased to understand the effects it has on the people they might have to tase.
Stuart described his experience as the longest and worst 5 seconds of his life. But, he got the taser cartridge he was shot with, I know, awesome right? I have it on my desk at work...

And today, is Pepper spray training. He is going to a class to be an instructor to teach his unit how to use pepper spray, and yep you guessed it, he gets ( yeah gets, more like has to) be pepper sprayed...

I will update you all as to how this goes today.

1 comment:

Olsen Family said...

Poor Stuart. That doesn't sound like fun at all.