Brian wanted to go hunting SO BAD when he came home for Christmas and of course, Stuart was more than willing to go and help him out. Brian purchased a tag from a land owner in
Duechesne, so the day after Christmas they headed out, Guess what? They got a great cow elk.... it was late the night they got home and didn't make it to the processor's so they did the only other thing they could do.
HUNG IT IN MY TREE!
Over the next few days, Brian and Stuart cut up the elk on their own and Brian was nice enough to leave us a few steaks and roasts. Boy did She taste GOOD! Good Hunting guys. Lets hope for My and Stuart's tags we get them filled also, but next time we are taking it to the processor's
2 comments:
Hooray for a new post! I love seeing you and your cute little family. We need to get together and do lunch soon. Call me. My number hasnt changed (in a million years) and we can set it up. Tel Stuart howdy and I hope to hear from you soon.
cams
Eww! You ate it? I can't stand the taste. I'm glad they got one. Sorry I didn't get to see them.
Post a Comment