A good friend of ours, Stormy, tragically lost her battle with Cancer on the 30Th of June. She was so sweet to my kids and to me. I took the kids to the funeral on the 2nd after I debated if I should but they saw Stormy every day up until the first of June before she got sick and my kids loved her so much I decided we all needed a chance to say good bye.
Emily cried pretty hard for a while, and we talked about it and explained it to her and she understands to the best her 3 year old mind can.
Beautiful Flowers from the Funeral
Our sweet Kathy, and Sam
Sam, saying Hi to a sweet baby, near by
Emily walking through the tombstones
Emily and Laura during the grave side services

1 comment:
Emily and Sammy were so cute that day - and seeing Emily cry made me shed a couple of tears!! She's so sweet!
Thanks for sharing your blog with us!!
Ali and Scott
Post a Comment