Monday, June 23, 2008
Stuart...
This post is by far long over due...
I have spent the last 13 years with Stuart... he is my best friend. Since our first date I knew I had found the "one". But as the years pass, all too often, we get complacent and forget to be grateful for what we have and get desensitized to our blessings that are right in front of us. So I thought I needed to express just how much I love him and am so grateful for him. He is such a strength to me, such a rock. He is a wonderful husband, friend, father and man. Thank you so much for being there for me and loving me. You are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My dear Francine, You have gone through such a storm since our short visit. Keep up all of the hard work you are doing. Remember how special you are to so many people. My heart goes out often to you and yours. May God continue to lighten your load these upcoming months. Miss you. See you in August! -Julia
Post a Comment