The last few weeks have been a blur... Home, work and life in general have been so crazy... The day you are in it, lasts forever. And the weeks going forward seem to stretch for a month... I am glad looking back it has been over a month since Stuart left, that means I only have 5 months to go... Sam has been well for a few weeks and the Girls left to go home.
The biggest stand out moment for me was my dear sweet husband, could tell how much I have been missing him and struggling in his absents and sent me the most beautiful bouquet of long stem roses I have ever seen... I can't even express in words how wonderful and loved that made me feel, it made those 7000 miles shrink to 7 miles instantly. It was perfect timing and I appreciate it SO much... Thank you honey... You are the best!
Just one of the buds from my flowers!
GORGEOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment