Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Riding in the car...

When I am driving around town with the kids in the car, I am fascinated by the conversations Emily has on her play cell phone. She has such an imagination, today she was talking to an officer, usually Sam is in trouble and he is being sent to the dungeons. But today, she decided to tell the officer her phone number... Clear out of the blue... she recited it, number by number... well all but area code... It was a proud moment... I had no idea she knew her number...we had tried a few weeks ago for her to learn it and she refused... well I guess she was paying more attention than I thought... Good girl...So proud of you...

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

Just know that goes both ways mom---always know they ARE paying attention!!!

Way to go Emily! You smart little thing!