I have been wanting to get family pictures done for some time and the excuse of Stuart leaving and Sam turning 1 was just the thing I needed to finally break down and get them done... I just have to say, what an ordeal... I wanted something casual, dressing up is too hard, then I wanted something that matched but didn't look identical... Anyway, I am glad they are done...

Mackey Family April 2008

Sam and Emily April 2008

3 comments:
I love the new pictures!
Hi there, don't know if you remember me. It's Melissa Miller from Franklin. It's been a long time since I left. Found your blog from Allissa and Clinton. I was being nosy. Your family is so cute and your kids are adorable. How old are they? We have a blog as well. I love this stuff!
Lovely Family! I didn't get one done before Ted left to Afghanistan, so I'll have to wait till he gets back too.
Post a Comment