Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years Eve 2008

For New Years we threw a raging party... My sister in law Paula, My mom and I. We had snacks and music and games... Drinks and movies... We spent all day preparing and we invited the Coolest Cats in town...

Top Row: My brother Brian's boys Carson ( Bubba Lou) and Tyler (Jabronie), My sister's Daughter Kendalle (Magillicuty Snicklefritz)

Bottom Row: Sam ( Sam-a-licious) My sister's daughter Mikalle ( Ma-killer Spike) Emily (Emmy award winning drama Queen) Her name is still under debate...

Oh, it wasn't quite the rager that I used to go to but the kids had a great time...Paulla and the boys left at 10pm when it was new years in the east coast... They had to get up to drive home to kansas the next day.

Sam, made it to 9pm which was super late for him and the girls and Grandma and I all made it to about 12:30... We even did poppers on the front porch to ring in the new year... It was a good night...

Kendalle, watching a movie

Emily and Grandma playing

Mikalle Coloring

No comments: